domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2009

This is a rock group called..

Let's take a walk in the park...
We can play my favorite game when I'm alone..
All you need is an ipod, your feet and a song...
Any song you like.. I prefer a random choice..
Feel like life is ordering me to dance..
Or asking me if that day I look nice...
Nobody wins.. you can loose if you want...
You're supposed to skip, jump, move, ACKNOWLEDGE the beat...
Tun tun .. skip skip..
Like it? I dance with the air in the subway stairs every day...
Don't care if the stairway is long...
But sometimes I just listen...
I can listen if you want...
We can make remarks about nature..
Look at the tree.. it's branches are odd..
Or talk about the weather..if it's warm or cold...
People love that, don't know why...
I feel at peace when I'm walking..
Listening to something I like..
Let music rest for a change...
Let my heart beat with the patterns of the sky..
Freedom crunches with the leaves I step on..
They used to hang in there ... with the trees..
One day they let go...
Like me, and now I'm walking here..
Dressed in black like Johnny Cash..
We want to get to so many places...
Missing out on the path..
It's pretty.. let's look at the trees again..
Did you see that root? It's probably been there before
our grandparents were even born..
I like words that float like leaves...
Hidden in seashells,
Swimming with waves,
And that tingly feeling that you get in your hand
after you scratch that dog who loves you..
Or bubbles that you blow hoping they'll reach the sky..
Up there where houses with balloons fly..
Inside there's a talking dog and a little boy..
Growing up makes me forget sometimes that I want to fly..
Although I'm not a huge fan of heights..
One of the hundred people on Earth that has no rush
to jump off an airplane...
We don't fly kites anymore...
Santa Claus is around the corner...
Where Beckham was God,
And I'm thinking about homework...
Done with Paris, just want to rest ...
Thinking and thinking that I did my best...
It's all the same.. there's the golden bullfighter..
Think Charlie Chaplin's dead...
No food in the fridge... I really miss my guitar..
But let's take a walk in the park... a bonus if there's snow..
I can see the fancy museum from here .. and inside I can see lots more..
If we get hungry.. we'll eat.. if we get tired.. sleep.
If we're happy we'll sing.. and if we're horny we'll.... think?!?
Action per action... times a thousand.. you have a life.
I have one too.
Good to share mine with you.

No hay comentarios: