sábado, 6 de febrero de 2010

I've a royal myself on my mother's side..

So night falls again
and you think you´re insane
You walk your life everyday
outstanding lots, so they say...
But I´ve watched you all day
and just can´t explain
how you dare to smile out
your created happiness
Because life to you is
in someone else´s head
and what they think or what they feel,
that´ll help you on your way.
But there will be a day when you´ll stop on a gasp
And try to breathe but air won't pass
You´ll just stand alone, timeless on and on!
So young that you´ll realize
that what you´re doing is
a hypocrit´s mistake.
Then this is the hard part
on which you´ll betray life
for you´ll guess that God asked you to
spread this message out,
and you´ll preach to the holy
you´ll teach the unseen
and the fool will believe
and history will repeat itself.. AGAIN
There is nothing inside you
You insignificant kid
But you´ll tell the world
that you are the last breath
which you´ve felt and you suffered,
it´s the cry that´s unheard
Hence this cry was life
trying to save you from yourself
And it looks that the sunset has set you farewell.
For it´s life that opened your eyes just a tad
trying to make you realize you have to change paths
For your life now is useless even if you die.
So I´m here to tell you that this ein´t no delight
Look at you, without soul or life but this is not what you think
I´m no genie, never have been so I ein´t brought you no gift
So I´ve heard you´re smart, so start talking to me,
tell me if life is given or nurtured by you
if water fights barriers or makes them for peace.
Or if the birds sing or they're weeping
left out in the blue
Because life smiled at you as you see, so after you...
So are you sure that by excess you´ll have fun but you cry,
and are your children the same or they´ll come out far worse,
just explain this to me and stop crying for
heaven waits, God is watching I believe
and don´t you even think about starting to pray
So sit back you veteran of life
I have questions that your little mind has not even wondered why,
and your eyes will water because you are so great
but tyrant, so sorry
it had to be me to betray,
a great mind of mankind that partied the day,
carpe diem so they say, hell I even know french.
So you, you of all people must wonder why,
living is something to find your way out...
so if you carry that smile that joy did actually bring
be proud that you
are not as fake on this world that you live
And as sand sleeps its way in the thunderous sea,
you tornado of society must
know what I mean, for you started to breath but
your deceased mind decided got it rid,
god rid of a call, sent by life itself.
But you´ll tell the world
that you are the last breath
which you´ve felt and you suffered,
it´s the cry that´s unheard
Hence this cry was life
trying to save you from yourself
And it looks that the sunset has set you farewell.
But you know its great meaning.
So please great master answer me:
So tell me again the reason of why you call yourself insane
if you can get the madness up inside the rain
With every drop that falls on earth,
there´s a story from that other realm
Where we once lived when our pure thoughts dwelled us from there
And I beg that you comment on injustice please,
and try to explain why I came towards your insanity,
for as I stand there´s a sky with great
treasures while mankind is under them enjoying great pleasures
So you tell me if time will see
or if its us that need to breath
and recognize that life is not making the best of what comes from us
but life is made of flying while you feel the world,
and climbing the clouds and sliding with stars
for they´ve seen everything where once was all black
and it´s been their hope of our lives which kept us on their back
So please now listen for it's my turn to tell you,
open your eyes and gaze at this view
Because this is heaven but no angels appear
Because heaven´s a sunset to who no one comes near,
and the reason we live is to just become a cloud,
and for a moment be perfection out loud.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.