miércoles, 27 de enero de 2010

Como un simple aguacero..

I asked you out to dance
Friday night
with the air with the right amount of coldness
to make you shiver just about right..
I thought about drinking some wine
a little bit of chit chat..
and then? Dance the night away...
1,2,3, FOUR, 1,2,3,FOUR.. good.. the other way..
First with the basics.. feel your feet rub against mine...
Study if you're nervous or just trying to catch up..
With the music.. with the signs.. I feel you touching my shoulder..
That's not part of the dance..
Maybe... if the steps are right.. I could get closer.. your reaction?
Flash your smile...
Getting there.. getting there.. you whisper something
that makes no sense at all inside my ear...
But my skin understands it differently...
It works... I tighten my hand.. right at the ending of your back...
Still listening to the song.. Turn, turn, bang.. we got it..
Let's make that leg of yours crawl under mine... like THAT...
You toss your head back, you're feeling more relaxed...
Nice, dance can turn on.. or is it us?
Break and a beer? Or after this one?
Don't want to ruin the moment.. don't want to overdo it either..
What shall I do?
Keep on dancing, the songs don't stop..
Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, triste me decias...
Love this one...
1,2,3... there, that's it..
Watch out , that couple keeps cutting us off...
You smell nice..
You laugh.. I see your tongue when you do that...
You don't seem to mind...
And.. here it comes, let's end it with style..
Tan.. TAN...
Love when that happens..
We'll keep on doing this till they turn on the lights..
And if the songs bond well with the music,
the wine and beer end up being friends,
maybe you and me can turn the lights off...
If not.. there is a tango out there, that I'll hear and think of you.


1 comentario:

Jesus Rosas dijo...

PERO QUE MANERA DE SABER INGLES!! Y YO QUE PENSÉ QUE SABÍA! es decir, si a mi se me hace dificil escribir en español...wooow para escribir en ingles pues debe ser mil veces más dificil. Ojala leas mi blog y te enganches con las historias

http://www.quepasa.pe/amorjodaytentacion/

Jesus Rosas
Arequipa-Perú