sábado, 30 de enero de 2010

Será que para algo use la cuchara?


Time makes
no sense sometimes
like explaining physics to mice...
Please understand
that I keep no track about
the things I say, or plan to do..
Because I don't know how to conjugate in present tense..
I don't care what the white rabbit as he points to
the tiny arrows that do a lousy job hiding
inside the clock..
I wouldn't mind if it was time for tea...
Or closing time..
Then maybe I could go to sleep..
Lately I'm always tired...
Watching dreams pop.. right in the middle is
the huge uncertainty that there is none..
A boundless blender is my favourite couch
as I spin inside and let my feelings loose...
There's an owl behind them...
I wonder what it's going to say...
Can't listen that well..
I keep staring at its beak...
Although there's not alot of noise...
Maybe it's my brain...
Or fantasy... speaking to me...
in that sexy seeking voice...
I could get turned on...
Or should I say should?
Not spelling correctly...
Alphabet's not in the mood..
Could be a car.. could be a gaul..
Wonder what my mind will dream
when I close my eyes?
Keeps feeding me with reruns if I keep them open...
No.. I haven't tuned my guitar...
Green haired people smile like if I had told a joke..
While the caped crusader is guarding my keys..
This is too confusing and there's no compass
to leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad the waaaaaaaay......
The only choice in life is to live it out...
Like the first punch in a boxing match..
You either let yourself drop or throw the next one..
It's a constant fight... or a free ride...
As for me... stepping on a quilt trying to find my name...
Figuring out if stripes or wool are next in the pool...
Want to feel water over my head...
Just float...
Alas..
There's no green light to keep me awake...
Only a dark corridor that shows me a toothbrush
and the chance to go to sleep...
Without loosing the last piece of my mind...
That's telling me to sit still..
I'm taking a picture...
combed hair and all..
for a christmas card of the future..
That says... you made it... happy and complete.



No hay comentarios: